OKX Hit by Crypto Theft Due to SMS Notification Security Fail

Ethereum’s Bitcoin Upgrade: Exchanges Confirm Listing

Ethereum’s Bitcoin Upgrade: Exchanges Confirm Listing

A new version of Bitcoin called Ethereum blockchain is at least three times better than the original. With its reduced fees and quicker transactions, the Mollars token has sparked a frenzy in the cryptocurrency market. Furthermore, its smaller overall token supply, coupled with transparent whitepapers, has attracted significant attention. Additionally, the absence of “stashed tokens” hidden by the founder adds to its appeal. Consequently, the term “Mollars token” has gained recognition among traders, leading to increased listing acknowledgments by exchanges. This trend is unprecedented, fueled by brilliant tokenomics and a current marketing frenzy.

In a proliferating list, XT.com is now the third cryptocurrency exchange to confirm listing Mollars, the newest alternative to Bitcoin. Bitmart and LBank exchanges are among the others that have made announcements in the last two weeks.

Related articles

According to the Mollars subreddit community, investors are thrilled about the growing number of cryptocurrency exchanges planning to publish the tokens they have invested in.

How many traders use these cryptocurrency exchanges to get Mollars?

The coin will be presented to a direct audience of eighteen to twenty million cryptocurrency traders through the three exchanges. These numbers are primarily based on statistics that Google searches for “how many users X exchange has” have produced. Including social media and entire ecosystems, the three exchanges alone have an indirect reach of more than 50 million individuals.

For a number of reasons, some of which may include, but are not limited to, these exchanges declaring that they will soon be listing the Mollars token.

  • Abundant demand: More than 2.85 million tokens have been sold during the Mollars presale. To use their $MOLLARS, hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals will register with these exchanges.
  • Trust: The creator and/or developers have previously provided enough liquidity to demonstrate the coin’s viability. Exchanges attest to the security of user funds.
  • Belief: Similar to the investors, these cryptocurrency exchanges probably perceive a trifecta of advantages for the decentralized financial community: the token, its users, and the exchange itself.

The most recent exchange to declare that it will list Mollars coins following the conclusion of the ICO is the centralized exchange XT.com. Beyond this, it wouldn’t be shocking if other people verified listings using X (formerly Twitter) or their blogs.

Uniswap and MexC

Reddit users who trade cryptocurrency expect the Mollars token to be listed on Uniswap and MexC, a significant exchange in Latin America. However, within 48 hours of the initial coin offering’s closing, neither of these two exchanges confirmed listings.

Crypto.com, Coinbase, and Robinhood

Once they hit a particular market valuation, tokens are listed on the best cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Coinbase, Robinhood, and Crypto.com. If Mollars observes a parabolic surge in value as a result of demand, the exchanges may notice it.

Through the presale, cryptocurrency traders have already purchased Mollars tokens valued at approximately $1.34 million. After this initial coin offering, more than 2.8 million tokens—valued at 0.55 cents each—will be delivered to traders’ wallets.

Ten million Mollars are available as tokens. Just 40%, or 4 million tokens, will be sold through the presale. More than 71% of the allotted supply has been sold, leaving just 29% for the final 16 days of the initial coin offering.

After the hard ceiling is met, cryptocurrency exchanges list the $MOLLARS token for 0.62 cents.

A Prominent Investor Purchased $23,000 in Mollars

A migrant investor who has invested US$23K in $MOLLARS tokens is the project’s highest investor thus far. The investor’s wallet reveals that they are a significant Shiba Inu (SHIB) token holder allocating cash to different ventures. The investor completed over 12 transactions using the dollar cost averaging approach. This investment may increase further until the end of the ICO.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter!

For updates and exclusive offers enter your email.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter!

Hidden

Next Steps: Sync an Email Add-On

To get the most out of your form, we suggest that you sync this form with an email add-on. To learn more about your email add-on options, visit the following page (https://www.gravityforms.com/the-8-best-email-plugins-for-wordpress-in-2020/). Important: Delete this tip before you publish the form.
(Required)

Related Posts

Premium Partners

Premium Casino Partners

Top Casinos

Trust Dice

mBit

Inmerion

Marsbet

Press Releases

Related Posts